Friday, May 23, 2008


Last year I was still an intern at Business Connexion, where I am currently working.

My fellow interns nominated me to make a speech in Johannesburg at a function where interns from all the other provinces attended.

The speech was about how we found the whole internship programme, what were our experiences of the corporate world, how did BCX help us as graduates and also how did the programme benefit our economy as a whole.

As we all know skills shortage is one of the key challenges facing corporates and South Africa as a whole.

Our Deputy President Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka also attended the event and this picture was taken when she was handing certificates to everyone who participated in the Programme.

2 comments:

Zinzi J Booi said...

what i day this was...I remember as if it was yesterday...

Akhona said...

Ohh i also remember that day like it was yesterday. It was my first time on an aeroplane..man was i freaked...