Thursday, January 29, 2009

A "belated" happy new year


Happy New Year and compliments of the season to everyone!!!
While everyone was rejoicing I reflected on the year that has been and was thinking that my reign is almost over.
2008 was the best year in my life so far, so much happened and I experienced a lot. Winning the title of Miss PE, being an ambassador of the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, going overseas. WOW what a year!
Miss PE has meant so many things to me. Personal growth (more confident, I now know what I want in life and what I am capable of) business growth (time management - having to organise and balance work , family and social life). Building a network of contacts that I will always keep (and utilise ... LOL).
Miss PE has been a dream that I never saw coming!

No comments: