Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Belle of the Ball

This was taken of me and Werner Oelofse, prior to the Community Chest Valentines Ball which was held at the Feather Market on Valentines Day.
Ohhh, how I love dressing up for these functions. I am definitely going to miss this :(
The Feather Market was transformed into a “Love Hall” LOL. There were flowers, candles, and red everywhere. The tables were set perfectly and everything was exquisite.
What made the night more wonderful, was the fact that all the tables were taken by different companies, in support of the Community Chest.
The Community Chest (the Feather - as some call it) is doing so much for our community and it was nice to see that the Nelson Mandela Bay citizens support this cause.
I was seated with Mr Port Elizabeth, Denver Burns, and Mrs Port Elizabeth,Paula Duffy-it was my first time meeting her , other than bumping into her in traffic …LOL.
The night was really a romantic and a memorable one.

No comments: